Keto Beef Nihari Recipe
Nihari is a spiced beef or lamb stew. Along with “Biryani” they are considered the national dishes of Pakistan. Today I created keto nihari recipe which is low carb and prepared with homemade nihari masala.
This is a personal and simplified version of the recipe.
Keto Nihari Beef Recipe
- 600 gm Beef
- 60 gm Onion
- 1 tbsp Ginger paste
- 2 Garlic cloves
- 1 tbsp Red chili powder
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tbsp Nihari Masala Homemade
- 1/2 tsp xanthan gum
- 1 cup Olive oil
- Heat up oil in a pan. Add the chopped onion and fry on medium heat until light pink.
- Add beef and ginger garlic paste, fry for 2 minutes, and then put salt, red chilli powder and nihari masala. Fry for 5 minutes.
- Then add 1 ½ jug of water.
- Cook on high heat and bring to boil. Then reduce the heat and let it cook till beef is done.
- Then add xanthan gum gradually, whisk well, and cook on dum for 6 minutes.
- Garnish with green coriander, green chillies and ginger flakes