This keto roti recipe is so soft and easy to prepare. Excellent to use as a wrap. I am a super fan of Indian and Mexican food, served with butter chicken, tikka roll or tacos, quesadilla or enchilada…whatever! That’s why it makes me super happy to have recipes like this that allow me to recreate my favourite recipes, but low in carbohydrates. With these ingredients that I am going to share with you, I got 4 large keto roti or tortillas and each one has 4 net Carbs. But you can divide into 6 or 8 according to your daily carb intake.
Now you don’t need to stick on lettuce wraps when you can use keto-friendly coconut flour tortillas, you can enjoy fajitas and low carb tacos using these low carb tortillas at home.
I prefer to use the Psyllium in mine to give them a whole grain and gluten free texture. However, if you are having trouble finding Psyllium husk, you can use flax meal instead. They both work great for these gluten-free coconut flour rotis or tortillas.
Keto Roti Recipe Without Yeast
- 1/2 cup Coconut Flour
- 2 Tbsp Physilium husk
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1/2 Tbsp Olive oil
- In a bowl add coconut flour, husk, salt and oil.
- Now mix like regular dough with warm water and set a side for 20 to 30 minutes.
- Divide the dough into equal balls, according to your macros.
- Now take some parchment paper, lay out a dough ball on the paper. Cover the dough with it, and roll very carefully on top of the paper.
- Use a cutter or a round shaped plate to make a perfect circle or cook as it is.
- Cook the roti or tortillas on one side, then flip it over and cook on the other side, both on low heat.
- Serve with any kind of curry or make a sandwich wrap, tacos, etc.