Keto Roghni Naan
Keto naan is a low-carb version of the traditional Indian bread, naan. Naan is a popular flatbread that is typically made with flour, yeast, and yogurt or milk. However, to make keto naan, you’ll need to replace the flour with low-carb alternatives such as almond flour, coconut flour, or psyllium husk powder.
But today I created Keto roghni naan, without almond, coconut flour and psyllium husk powder. They taste just like wheat flour naan.
Here’s a recipe you can try:
Keto Roghni Naan
Flourless Keto Tortillas
Chicken Karahi Masala Recipe
Servings: 6 Serving
- 1 1/4 cup Water warm
- 1 tsp Instant yeast
- 1/2 tsp Stevia
- 50 g Flaxseed flour
- 70 g Vital wheat gluten
- 40 g Oats fiber
- 3/4 tsp salt
- Mix yeast and stevia in warm water.
- Take a bowl, and combine flaxseed flour, vital wheat gluten, oats fiber and pink salt.
- Blend both mixtures together in a blender until it creates a dough.
- Roll the dough, and divide into portions. Make dough balls.
- Take a piece of butter paper and place one of the dough balls in the middle.
- Roll it with a rolling pin until it turns into a naan.
- Now place a piece of butter paper on an oven tray, and place the naan on top.
- Repeat the same with the rest, and then set aside for an hour.
- Apply Greek yogurt and food color mix, sprinkle sesame seeds.
- Bake for 30 minutes in a preheated oven at 200ºC.
- Apply garlic butter on top, and enjoy!
Serving: 6servings | Calories: 94kcal | Carbohydrates: 5g | Protein: 11g | Fat: 4g | Saturated Fat: 0.4g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 2g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 300mg | Potassium: 99mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 0.1g | Vitamin C: 0.1mg | Calcium: 40mg | Iron: 1mg
Tried this recipe?Mention @pakladies_ or tag #pakladies_!