Keto Keema Stuffed Naan in Oven
If you follow a low-carb or ketogenic diet, this will allow you to enjoy something similar to Indian naan. These keto keema stuffed naan are a delicious option for a special Pakistani or Indian-style menu.
This recipe is prepared with a base of cheese and ground almonds, so it is a delicious dough! When you taste it, it melts in your mouth and it is hard to believe that it does not contain wheat flour or gluten.
With this alternative you will not miss eating bread, because when you really feel like it, you can just prepare it.
We put into practice a diet that is different from the conventional one, so we want to replace absolutely everything and follow the same pattern.
Let’s be brave and change our habits, which does not mean that you can’t treat yourself, so if you feel like having bread, you can prepare this one. With this bread, you will avoid the consumption of refined flours. It is satiating and delicious.
To prepare an Indian style menu, but low in carbohydrates, some changes can be made in traditional recipes with great results. Prepare your Indian and Pakistani recipes with less carbohydrates and more healthy fats.
Just be clear about one thing, you don’t have to give up eating tasty and healthy at the same time, just change the ingredients, and don’t be afraid to innovate.
With this keto naan you have the opportunity to show that you can eat delicious dishes without too many carbohydrates, it’s not that difficult!
With this flat keto naan you can convince your loved ones that your new diet is cool 😉
Here is the keema naan recipe below. I would love for you to try it and let me know how it went!
We invite you to follow our video, step by step, where we will teach you the entire process to make this delicious Indian naan bread!
Keto Keema Stuffed Naan in Oven
Ingredients for Stuffing:
- 250 gm Mince meat
- 1 tsp Garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp Paprika
- 1/2 tsp Red chilli powder
- 1/2 tsp Cumin powder
- 1/2 tsp Coriander powder
- 1 tsp Onion powder
- 1 tsp Ginger paste
- 1 tsp Garlic paste
- 2 Green chillies
- 2 tbsp Fresh coriander
Ingredients for dough:
- 180 gm Mozzarella cheese
- 2 tbsp Cream cheese
- 1 tsp Baking powder
- 85 gm Almond flour
- 1 Egg
- Melted butter
- Red chilli flakes
- Fresh coriander
Method for Stuffing:
- Add all stuffing spices in the mince meat and leave for 30 minutes.
- Cook with 1/2 tbsp of oil until it's done.
- Let it cool down.
Method for dough:
- Preheat your oven to 200C/400F/Gas 6.
- In a large mixing bowl, microwave the mozzarella cheese until it has melted.
- Add cream cheese, baking powder, eggs and almond flour.
- Mix very well, until a ball of dough remains. Let the dough sit for 5 minutes.
- Once it has cooled slightly, form 6 balls of dough and flatten them out to a rough, circular shape.
- Place cooked keema and gather the dough into ball form. Roll the dough between the butter paper into naan shape.
- Place the naan on a baking tray and bake them for 10 minutes, or until just done.
- Remove from the oven and brush with butter. Garnish with chilli flakes and fresh coriander.
- Serve with greek yogurt raita or mint chutney.