This low carb buns recipe is ideal if you are following a ketogenic diet or keto diet and miss traditional bread. Since I started keto, I have been craving bread and missing it. These keto buns are very good and you can fill them with…
Keto Chicken Spinach Kebab Quick and easy recipe for very low in carbs keto kebabs. These keto kebab fulfill your spicy craving, you can add extra spice according to your taste. You can add different vegetables instead of spinach or totally omit, up to you.…
Before I created roly poly recipe with high carb dough with plain flour, but this is Keto Roly Poly Kabab Roll recipe and it is totally keto friendly and low carb recipe. You can serve these rolls with keto friendly vegetables or as a snack with any kind of keto friendly sauce.
In this recipe, I used keto seekh kabab, but you can use any type of meat, like chicken or lamb. It doesn’t have to be beef. Everyone knows the recipe of seekh kabab, just reduce onion quantity and use homemade spices as you are using in keto diet. But rest assured, soon I will also upload recipe of keto seekh kababs.
Keto Roly Poly Kabab
- 375 gm Beef or Chicken 6 Cooked Seekh Kabab
- 100 gm Mozzarella Cheese
- 50 gm Almond Flour
- 1 1/2 tbsp Cream Cheese
- Salt to taste
- 1/4 tsp Black Pepper
- 1/2 tsp Red Chilli Flakes
- Microwave mozzarella cheese and cream cheese. Add almond flour, egg, salt, black pepper and red chilli flakes, and mix well.
- Make smooth dough and refrigerate for 1 to minutes just to handle dough.
- Then roll down the dough a little bit thin like chapattis and cut 1 1/2 inch wide strips.
- Wrap these strips around seekh kababs and bake for 10 minutes in 180 C preheated oven.
- When it's done, serve with keto friendly sauce and vegetables.
Bulletproof Coffee What is Bulletproof coffee? Bulletproof coffee is an energising drink that replaces breakfast, because it combines black coffee with coconut oil and butter. It is used in a variety of diets, such as muscle making and Keto Diet. That is why it is…