Samosa is a very versatile food, and they can be filled with so many things, sweet and savory, that we had to find a low carb version. Now low carb doesn’t have to mean a life without samosay!
For Video Tutorial Click Here
Keto Chicken Bread Recipe
Cauliflower Fried Rice Low Carb
- 1/4 cup Almond flour
- 2 tbsp Coconut flour
- 1/4 tsp Cumin seeds
- 1 Pinch Salt
- 1/2 tsp Xanthan gum
- 1/2 tsp Melted butter
- Add almond flour, coconut flour, cumin seeds, salt, xanthan gum and melted butter in a bowl.
- Add 2 to 3 tbsp of warm water and set aside for 5 minutes,
- Divide into 4 portions and thinly roll out between butter paper.
- Cook slightly on medium hot pan.
- Cut into 2 pieces, make cone with the help of plain flour paste.
- Add stuffing, seal with flour paste and bake or deep fry until golden brown.
- Serve delicious keto samosa with any kind of keto friendly sauce.
Serving: 8g | Calories: 31kcal | Carbohydrates: 2g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 2g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 1mg | Sodium: 14mg | Potassium: 2mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 1IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 8mg | Iron: 1mg
Tried this recipe?Mention @pakladies_ or tag #pakladies_!
[…] Keto Samosa […]