Only 1 ingredient: Flaxseed tortillas are made primarily with flaxseed meal, which is ground flaxseed. These tortillas are a popular choice for those following a low-carb or gluten-free diet, as they are grain-free and high in fiber. Flaxseed is rich in omega-3 fatty acids, lignans, and fiber, making it a nutritious ingredient.
I already shared Flaxseed roti/tortilla and with that tortilla/roti we can create TikTok viral tortilla egg wraps. They are a delicious and nutritious option for a healthy breakfast or lunch. They combine the benefits of flaxseeds and eggs, providing a good amount of fiber, protein, and healthy fats. Here’s a simple recipe to make flaxseed tortilla egg wraps from scratch.
To make these delicious wraps, you’ll need the following ingredients:
Flaxseed Keto Roti Recipe
Homemade Protein Powder Recipe
Ingredients for Flaxseed tortilla
- 1/2 Cup Flaxseed Flour
- 1/3 Cup Water
- 1/4 Tsp Salt optional
Ingredients for Wraps
- 4 Eggs
- Salt & pepper
- 4 Tomato slices
- Spinach leaves
- 4 Tbsp Mozzarella cheese
- First, make the flaxseed tortilla as shown in the video tutorial.
- Then whisk 2 eggs with salt and pepper.
- Add 1/2 tbsp of olive oil to a non-stick pan on medium high heat and add the eggs.
- Now, after the eggs cook for 30 seconds, add the tortilla on top of the eggs.
- Cook 30 seconds to a minute more (until the eggs are cooked).
- Finally, flip over and add spinach leaves, 2 slices of tomato and cheese on one side and fold the tortilla. Enjoy!
- Flaxseed Tortillas, excellent to make burritos, shawarma or, as it is, with any curry or lentil.