Coconut flour garlic naan are made with a mixture of coconut and almond flour. They are extremely keto friendly, because they contain only 3g of net carbs per naan. They are also gluten free, ideal for anyone with a gluten allergy or is incapable of digesting it, as well as those on a gluten free diet for other reasons. With these naan, you can get the full experience without compromising the taste or the benefits of healthy eating. These naan also don’t have any cheese or egg, so try them out with any kind of curry, or simply make quesadillas out of them. You definitely won’t regret trying out this recipe!
Coconut Flour Garlic Naan
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 1/4 cup almond flour
- 2 tbsp psyllium husk
- 1 tbsp yeast
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 3 tbsp olive oil extra virgin
- Add warm water to the yeast and set aside. Wait for it to rise.
- Mix coconut flour, almond flour, husk and salt.
- Once the yeast is ready, add it to the flour mixture.
- Add 3 tbsp of oil.
- Now mix like regular dough with water.
- Cover the dough and let it rest for half an hour.
- Divide the dough into equal balls, according to your macros.
- Now take some parchment paper, lay out a dough ball on the paper. Cover the dough with it, and roll very carefully on top of the paper.
- Use a cutter or a round shaped plate to make a perfect circle or cook as it is.
- Cook the naan on one side, then flip it over and cook on the other side, both on low heat.
- Serve with any kind of curry or make a tikka roll, quesadilla, etc.
While the dough is resting, melt butter and garlic in the microwave and then add coriander to make garlic butter.
- Once the naan has cooked on side, apply garlic butter, and flip to cook on that side. Remember to keep the heat low.