Keto flatbread, this keto naan is the best you will taste in your life! I am not exaggerating. It is actually the best bread without flour that I have tried and only contains 4 grams of carbohydrates per serving. If you have been looking for a flatbread with any kind of curry such as butter chicken, lamb curry etc for the ketogenic diet, then you will not regret trying this low carb naan.
- 75 gm Mozzarella cheese
- 2 tbsp Almond flour
- 2 tbsp Coconut flour
- 1/2 tsp Baking powder
- 1 Egg
- 1 tbsp Greek yogurt
- 1/2 tsp Kalwanji
- Salt to taste
- Garlic butter as required
- Melt cheese in microvawe, then add almmond flour. cocnut flour, egg, baking powder, yogurt, kalwanji seeds and salt, mix well.
- Divide this mixture into 2 portion and make balls.
- Place butter paper on baking tray and spread each ball with the help of oil like pizza or naan.
- Bake in preheated oven on 190 C for 10 minutes or until naan turns out light golden as picture.
- Apply garlic butter and serve.