This keto naan or keto flatbread is the best you will taste in your life. I am not exaggerating. It is actually the best bread that I’ve tried without flour and each naan only contains 4 grams of net carbohydrates. If you have been looking for a flatbread with any kind of curry such as butter chicken, lamb curry, etc. for your keto diet, then you will not regret trying this low carb naan.
- 120 gm Mozzarella cheese
- 3 tbsp Almond flour
- 3 tbsp Coconut flour
- 3/4 tsp Baking powder
- 1 1/2 Egg
- 1 1/2 tbsp Greek yogurt
- 1/4 tsp Nigella seeds
- Salt to taste
- Garlic butter as required
- Melt cheese in microwave, then add almond flour. coconut flour, egg, baking powder, yogurt, nigella seeds and salt, mix well.
- Divide this mixture into 3 portions and make balls.
- Place butter paper on baking tray and spread each ball with the help of oil like pizza or naan.
- Bake in preheated oven on 180 C for 15 minutes or until naan turns out light golden as picture.
- Apply garlic butter and serve.