Keto bread generally brings to mind something that is impossible, because we are addicted to it, but it doesn’t have a place in our ketogenic diet. It is practically all carbohydrates since each slice of whole wheat bread is equivalent to about 3 teaspoons of sugar, and that’s why we have to remove it from our diet when we go completely keto.
Why This Bread Is Different
Surprise! It turns out that this bread that we are going to teach you has a much better texture than any other bread you’ve ever tried and the aroma (which is very important when it comes to taste) is going to be identical to that of homemade rustic bread and only has 2 net carbohydrates in a single slice of bread.
Low carb bread without Flour, without Gluten The Most Authentic Recipe
- 1 1/2 tbsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- 6 Egg whites
- 240 gm Almond Flour
- 1 1/2 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/2 cup Husk
- 1 1/2 tsp Garlic powder
- 3/4 tsp Salt
- 3 tsp Chia Seeds
- 3 tsp Flax seeds Ground
- 1/2 cup Olive oil
- 1/2 cup Water
- Take a bowl, add almond flour, baking powder, husk, garlic powder, salt, chia seeds, flax seeds, mix well and set aside.
- Take another bowl, add egg whites, vinegar and olive oil, dry mixture and mix with hot water.
- Set a side for 5 minutes.
- Put this dough in loaf pan and bake for 40 to 50 minutes or until tooth pick comes out clean.
- When it is done, cut in slices.