Keto White Korma Recipe is yet another twist on a traditional South Asian recipe. It is a dish that can be made with lamb, goat meat, chicken or beef, but today, we are going to make mutton korma. This low carb recipe is delicious and healthy, so you can get the same taste as all your favourite recipes without the carbohydrates. Enjoy this mouthwatering meal by yourself or with family and friends!
Each serving has 5g of net carbohydrates.
Keto White Korma Recipe
- 1/2 kg lamb mutton
- 8 green chillies small
- 4 garlic cloves
- 1 ginger small
- 2 tbsp fresh coriander
- 1 cup greek yogurt
- 2 tbsp almond flour
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1 tbsp garlic thinly chopped
- Take mutton and boil 'till half done.
- Now take green chillies, garlic cloves, ginger, fresh coriander and blend together.
- Add this green paste to the mutton and mix well.
- Take another bowl. Mix greek yogurt and almond flour together.
- Now add the yogurt mixture to the mutton, as well.
- Mix well.
- Add salt to taste.
- Turn on the stove and bring it to boil. Keep stirring or the yogurt will curdle.
- Once it starts boiling, cook it until the gravy is thick enough according to your taste.
- Now take another pan and add 1/3 cup of olive oil to it.
- Add 1 tbsp of thinly chopped garlic when the oil is hot enough.
- Cook this until the garlic turns slightly golden brown.
- Then turn off the stove, and add this to the mutton.
- Mix well.
- Serve Keto Mutton White Korma with coconut roti or cauliflower rice, or any other kind of naan, and enjoy.