Garlic butter is one of the most popular butters there is, surely thanks to the delicious 90 seconds bread, although we can give it many more uses, such as as an ingredient for garlic dishes.
The quick and easy recipe that we detail below is a guide to flavor the butter you have at home making it a special and rich butter. You can add different herbs and spices according to your taste. Such as oregano, parsley, thyme, rosemary etc. And can apply on microwave keto bread.
- 100 g Butter
- 3 cloves Garlic
- 1 pinch Black pepper
- 1 pinch Salt
- 1 tsp Mustard
- To make garlic butter, the butter must be at room temperature, almost melting.
- Mince garlic cloves, add in a bowl along with butter, salt , mustard and black pepper.
- You can use mortar or mix with electric mixer to fully integrate all the ingredients, do not stop mixing until you get a creamy dough and until you see that all the ingredients are well distributed.
- Spread the mixture on transparent film and make a roll of butter by screwing the tips well. It should look like a big cylindrical shaped candy. Put this roll of garlic in the fridge and wait for it to harden.
- When it has hardened you can use herbs butter.