This low carb buns recipe is ideal if you are following a ketogenic diet or keto diet and miss traditional bread. Since I started keto, I have been craving bread and missing it. These keto buns are very good and you can fill them with whatever you want (cream cheese, butter, jam, tomato, salmon) or use them as beef or chicken burger buns. They are hard on the outside and fluffy on the inside and the best part is that you can freeze them and use them at your convenience.
Very rich! For both sweet and savoury, it combines with everything. If you get lazy, or if it seems very complicated to you, I am going to give a simplified version of low carb buns so that it doesn’t become too long and complicated and you get scared of the process, so they are not very difficult to make. This is a very simple recipe you can watch in video.
- 80 gm Almond Flour
- 1/2 tsp Baking Powder
- 2 tbsp Physilium Husk
- 1/2 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Chia Seeds
- 1/4 tsp Flax seeds
- 1/4 tsp Sesame seeds
- 2 Egg Whites
- 1/2 tbsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- 3 tbsp Olive Oil extra virgin
- 2 tbsp Hot Water
- Add all dry ingredients in a bowl and whisk well. In another bowl, add egg whites, oil and vinegar.
- Mix and add dry ingredients and mix with hot water.
- Leave for 5 minutes, until the mixture becomes a little bit thick.
- Divide into 4 portions and place on baking tray.
- Sprinkle some mix seeds and bake on preheated oven on 180 for 30 minutes.
- You can change buns size according to your daily calorie intake or macros.