Keto Lamb Curry
Keto Lamb Curry: Even if we do any kind of diet, Mediterranean, atkins diet, low fat, paleo diet or keto diet, we are still missing our desi food and feeling cravings for our traditional karahi, biryani and makhni daal….but don’t worry, we can create our diet recipes into a more traditional version.
I made this recipe for 3 servings but you can edit it according to your macros. It is a very tasty and delicious keto lamb curry that only has 2g carbs, and that can be served with keto roti, keto naan or our most favourite cauliflower rice.
- 500 gm Lamb Mutton or Beef
- 4 tbsp Butter
- 1/2 tsp Red Chilli Powder
- 1/2 tsp Red chilli Flakes
- 2 tbsp Onion Chopped
- 1/4 cup Tomato Chopped
- 1 tsp Ginger Minced
- 1 tsp Garlic Minced
- Salt to taste
- 1/4 tsp Turmeric Powder
- 1/4 tsp Dry Coriander Powder
- 1 Green chilli Chopped
- 1 tbsp Fresh coriander Chopped
- Take a pan, add lamb, mutton or beef, salt, turmeric powder, red chilli powder, red chilli flakes, onion, tomato, ginger, garlic, dry coriander powder and green chilli along with 1 cup of water and cook until meat is tender and water dries.
- Then add butter, desi ghee or coconut oil and fry well.
- When oil separates, add a little bit of water and cook on very low flame for 5 minutes.
- Garnish with fresh coriander and serve.