Cauliflower pizza is a delicious keto pizza that you can enjoy even while on the ketogenic diet. It’s healthy and mouthwatering, and tastes even better than other pizzas, because it actually has more cheese than them, and it doesn’t feel so heavy later. That terrible feeling you get when you eat too much pizza? Say goodbye to it, because with this keto pizza, you can eat as much as you want and still feel light, because it’s low in calories and low in carbohydrates, but it still tastes delicious. Make this at for yourself or your family and friends while you’re still at home, and try this instead of takeout. You won’t regret it!
- 530 gm Cauliflower
- 1 Egg
- 1 1/2 cup Mozzarella Cheese
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp Oregano
- 1 Green Chilli Thinly chopped
- 2 tbsp Olive oil
- 2 tbsp Onion Slices
- 2 tbsp Tomato Sauce
- 1/2 cup Mozzarella cheese
- 1/3 cup Chicken breast Cooked
- 1/4 cup Tomato Slices
- 3 Jalapeños
- 1/4 tsp Oregano
- 1/4 tsp Chilli flakes
- Take a cauliflower, chop it into smaller pieces and wash it.
- Shred with a food processor or shredder.
- Add olive oil to a frying pan, and pour all the cauliflower in. Cook until all the moisture dries out.
- Cool it down.
- Now add egg, mozzarella cheese, garlic powder, salt and oregano. Add a green chili for a spicy touch.
- Mix well until it forms a dough.
- Put parchment paper on a baking tray, and spread the dough out on it.
- Bake the pizza base for 15 minutes at 180C in a preheated oven.
- Now add the toppings to the base: sauce, cheese, and any kind of meat or vegetables you want.
- Sprinkle oregano on top. If you want to make it spicier, sprinkle some chili flakes, as well.
- Now bake the pizza for 15 - 20 minutes, depending on the kind of temperature your oven has. You only need to bake it until the cheese melts.
- Enjoy this delicious keto cauliflower pizza.