Keto Lemon Cookies will leave your mouth watering and wanting more with how delicious they are. On a diet, most people believe that sweets and sugar are no longer allowed, but the ketogenic diet allows us to recreate everyone’s favourite recipes with different ingredients and lower carbohydrates, or none at all. These keto lemon cookies are just such an example, and you can combine any number of flavours to get your desired taste.These delicious only have 2 net carbs.
Keto Lemon Cookies
- 3/4 cup Almond Flour
- 1/4 cup Coconut Flour
- 1 tsp Cream of Tartar
- 1/2 tsp Baking Soda
- 1/4 tsp Xanthan gum
- 1 Pinch Salt
- 56 gm Butter
- 1 Egg
- 6 tbsp Erythritol Powdered Erythritol Sweetener
- 1/2 tsp Lemon extract
- 1/2 tbsp Lemon juice
- 3 tbsp Erythritol Powdered Erythritol Sweetener
- 1 tbsp Almond Milk as required
- Add to cream of tartar, baking soda, xanthan gum and salt to almond and coconut flour. Mix well.
- Now add butter, egg, Erythritol, lemon extract and lemon juice.
- Beat until it's a smooth batter.
- Add the dry ingredients and make a dough.
- Divide the dough into equal parts.
- Give each cookie the shape and design you want.
- Bake the cookies for 10 - 12 minutes in a preheated oven at 180 C.
- To make the glaze, beat Erythritol and almond milk together.
- Let the cookies cool down once they are done, and then pour glaze on top.
- Serve with afternoon tea and enjoy