Cauliflower is a vegetable that can be eaten raw, steamed, baked, fried, stewed. This is Keto Spicy Cauliflower Rice, special for those who want to reduce carbohydrates in their low carb or keto diet, an excellent alternative to replace potatoes or rice. In addition to being very healthy, promoting liquid elimination and having antioxidant properties, it is very low in calories and in fat.
A delicious, different and healthy alternative to replace rice. It is very easy, fast and with very few ingredients, just follow step by step with instruction video.
Keto Spicy Cauliflower Rice
I am sure that this delicious plant-based dinner or meal full of super powers and full of vegetables of all colors will come to you. This is like eating with the colors of the rainbow.
- 4 cups Cauliflower
- 3 tbsp Olive oil
- 1 tsp Cumin seeds
- 1 tsp Garlic paste
- 1/3 cup Mushrooms sliced
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/4 tsp Turmeric powder
- 1/4 cup Green bell pepper chopped
- 2 Red chilli peppers fresh, chopped
- 1/4 tsp Black pepper
- 2 tbsp Fresh coriander
- Break the cauliflower into small pieces and put it in the bowl of the food processor. Press several times until it is the size of rice grains. When it is all ground, set it aside.
- In a wok, heat up olive oil and saute onion along with cumin seeds.
- Add garlic paste, stir fry for a few seconds. Add mushrooms, salt, turmeric powder, capsicum, fresh red chilli and cauliflower rice. Mix well.
- Cover and let it cook for 10 minutes or until the cauliflower is a little soft.
- Add black pepper, fresh coriander and serve as is or with lamb curry or spicy prawns.