Keto Frittata is a diet friendly version of a traditional Italian dish, but now you can serve it as an option for a keto breakfast. This spinach and mushrooms frittata recipe may be designed for those following keto, but anyone can eat it, because it is delicious and tasty, and is ready in just a few minutes. This recipe is high in protein and has nutritional value. It also only contains 3 net carbs per serving.
- 5 Eggs
- 30 gm Spinach 1/2 cup Chopped
- 6 Mushrooms Slices
- 4 Jalapenos Chopped
- 1 tbsp Cream cheese
- 3 tbsp Cream
- 1/2 tsp Chilli flakes
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- Black Pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup Mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 tsp Garlic powder
- Take a bowl, and add cream cheese, cream, chili flakes, salt and black pepper. Mix it well.
- Now add the eggs, and beat them into the mix.
- Add spinach, mushrooms and jalapenos, mix well.
- Now add mozzarella cheese and garlic powder, mix well
- Pour the mixture into a well-greased pan.
- Bake for 15 - 20 minutes in a preheated oven at 180 C.
- Enjoy your delicious and quick keto frittata.