Gluten Free Bagels
Gluten Free Bagels; Today I am going to share an easy Gluten free bagels recipe. Traditional bagel dough contains wheat flour but as we know, plain flour is not keto friendly so I tried with fathead dough to make delicious low carb and gluten free keto bagels. Enjoy these bagels with unsweetened jam, cream cheese or serve as sandwich with avocado, lettuce and chicken slice.
- 1/2 Cup Almond Flour
- 3/4 Cup Mozzarella Cheese
- 1/2 Egg
- 1 1/2 tbsp Cream Cheese
- 1/2 tsp Baking Powder
- Mix almond flour and baking powder. Set aside.
- Microwave mozzarella cheese and cream cheese. Stir well.
- Add egg, mix well and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Make round circles and place on baking tray or in bagels tray, sprinkle bagel seasoning or sesame seeds.
- Bake in preheated oven on 180 C for 15 minutes.
- When it's done, let it cool down. Apply cream cheese or whatever you like to have and enjoy.