French Toast Recipe
These keto version French toasts are an excellent option for a Sunday breakfast, their cinnamon flavor and coverage with strawberries and maple syrup, will be a delight for your appetite and for your family.
French Toast Keto
Servings: 4 Serving
- 4 Slices Microwave Keto Bread
- 1/4 Cup Almond milk
- 2 Eggs
- 1/2 Tsp Ground cinnamon
- 1 Tbsp Stevia
- 1 Pinch Salt
- 1 tbsp Butter
- 1/2 Tbsp Olive Oil
- Keto maple syrup
- Mix berries
- Make microwave bread. Let it cool and unmould. Cut it into 8 triangles.
- In a bowl, stir the eggs, milk, cinnamon, sweetener and salt. Dip the triangles of bread and turn them several times until they are well impregnated.
- Brown them in abundant butter and serve them.
- You can eat your keto french toast on its own, or accompany it with keto maple syrup and berries or more butter and cream cheese.
- Accompany them with a delicious Keto Creamy Cappuccino.
Serving: 4Serving | Calories: 75kcal | Carbohydrates: 4g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 7g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 3g | Trans Fat: 0.1g | Cholesterol: 89mg | Sodium: 84mg | Potassium: 32mg | Fiber: 0.2g | Sugar: 0.1g | Vitamin A: 207IU | Vitamin C: 0.01mg | Calcium: 34mg | Iron: 0.4mg