Keto Dalgona Coffee is a mix of two different trends that have lately taken over the world. You already know about the Keto diet, but this Coffee is much more recent: it was created in South Korea, when social distancing orders for COVID-19 were first imposed on the country, and it went viral. The creator, Jung Il-woo, who is also an actor, named it ‘Dalgona’ because of its similar taste to a Korean honeycomb toffee.
The best part is that the recipe is extremely simple and that you do not need to wait for your next shopping trip to get any of the ingredients, as it is more than possible that you have everything you need already in your pantry.
In this recipe, I added the Keto touch to the Coffee so all our users can enjoy this delicious new beverage. It’s rich, creamy and perfect for hot weather. Try it out and let me know what you think.
Keto Dalgona Coffee
- 3 tbsp Instant coffee
- 3 tbsp Erythritol
- 2 tbsp Water hot
- 2 1/4 cup Almond milk or coconut milk
- Ice cubes
- Add coffee, sugar and hot water into a bowl.
- Beat everything with an electrical beater or whisk until you get a thick creamy foam and it changes from dark brown to light brown.
- Add ice cubes in a cup or glass and pour 3/4 cup of milk into the glass or cup.
- Then add creamy coffee mixture on top generously until it comes out of the glass.
- Here you go…your delicious, creamy and rich coffee is ready. Now keto dieters don’t need to drink only bulletproof coffee, they can also now enjoy this Dalgona Coffee in the summer.