Thank goodness chicken wings are naturally keto. Cooking keto wings at home has never been my favorite recipe until I made this. I’ve made a recipe for low carb chicken wings before, but it’s time to do it again. Because chicken wings rule and since then, I’ve created a number of other recipes for that flavorful part of chicken. It is a pleasure to share this simple and quick keto recipe.
Keto Chicken Wings
- 700 gm Chicken Wings
- 1 tbsp Lemon juice
- 2 tbsp Vinegar
- 1 tsp Red Chilli Powder
- 1 tsp Paprika
- 2 tsp Garlic Powder
- 2 tsp Onion Powder
- 1/2 tsp Oregano
- 1/2 tsp Cayenne Pepper
- 1/2 tsp Salt to taste
- 1/4 tsp Crushed Black Pepper
- In a large bowl, add lemon juice, vinegar, red chilli powder, paprika, garlic powder, onion powder, oregano, cayenne pepper, salt and black pepper.
- Mix well until you get a paste-like consistency.
- Add the chicken wings and toss around to make sure they’re fully covered in the marinade.
- If you have time, leave the wings to marinate in the fridge overnight or leave for half an hour.
- Then spread the wings out on a baking tray with parchment paper (not overlapping wings).
- Bake the wings in preheated oven at 180 C for 15 minutes, then take them out to spray with oil and bake for another 15 minutes.