Bakery Style Keto Samosa
Chicken samosas are served throughout the year, but are specially made during Ramadam to break the fast and you are on low carb or keto diet, but you don’t want to skip this delicious snack while all your family members are enjoying samosas in iftari.
Don’t worry! I created an amazing bakery style chicken samosas recipe for you. These samosas are very quick to prepare, as the samosa pastry takes only 5 minutes to prepare. The filling is made of spiced minced chicken, which cooks very quickly, and the delicious treats are fried until golden brown to perfection.
Ingredients for Samosa dough:
- 1/4 cup Almond flour
- 2 tbsp Coconut flour
- 1 tbsp Flaxseed flour
- 3/4 tsp Xanthan gum
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Ghee
- 5 tbsp Hot water
Ingredients for Filling:
- 200 gm Chicken mince
- 1 tsp Ginger garlic paste
- Salt To taste
- 1/2 tsp Red chilli flakes
- 1/2 tsp Garam masala powder
- 2 tbsp Fresh coriander Chopped
- 2 Green chillies Chopped
- 1 tbsp Ghee
Method to Prepare filling:
- Heat up ghee and sauté ginger garlic paste.
- Add chicken mince and cook until mince turns white.
- Add salt, chilli flakes, garam masala and cook until water dries.
- Add green chillies and fresh coriander. Set aside.
Method to make samosa dough:
- In a bowl, add almond flour, coconut flour, flaxseed flour, xanthan gum, salt and ghee. Mix and make dough with hot water.
- Let it rest for 5 minutes. Divide into portions and roll very thin.
- Cut the dough with any kind of mould and stuff with chicken mince filling.
- Apply egg whites to close the samosa. Deep fry in extra virgin olive oil or any keto friendly oil.
- Serve with mint chutney.