Keto Chocolate Cake Recipe
I’ve shared a few dessert recipes for everyone who wants to include them in the “Keto diet” in their meals.
The Keto diet includes foods high in fat and very few carbohydrates. This recipe has some fat, but I have tried to avoid carbs as much as possible.
A quick recipe of Keto chocolate cake that you can make in seconds, the perfect dessert that you can make easily in the microwave and enjoy a guilt free dessert after iftar.
I used erythritol sweetener, but you can use it according to your choice and availability. Go ahead and try it, the result is excellent and with a rich flavor of chocolate and coffee. You will love it!
- 1/3 cup Almond flour
- 2 tbsp Coco powder
- 3/4 tsp Baking powder
- 2 tbsp Erythritol
- Salt 1 pinch
- 1/4 tsp Coffee
- 1/4 cup Egg whites
- 2 tbsp Olive oil
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla essence
- In a small bowl, add all the dry ingredients. Mix well.
- Then add the wet ingredients and mix again.
- Pour the cake mixture into a mug or ramekin.
- Microwave the batter for 90 seconds.
- Let it cool down for a few minutes, then add some Keto Whipped Cream on top, and enjoy!