Zucchini Keto Fries is yet another way to use zucchini in the #ketogenic diet. With this recipe, you can enjoy fries even while keeping count of your carbohydrates. Not only are they delicious and healthy, but this will also help with any cravings you might be having for fries in general.
It is also helpful that zucchini is extremely beneficial, because it helps with weight loss and is high in nutrients and antioxidants, so you can easily make up for any weakness or fatigue you might be experiencing due to a demanding diet. Along with that, zucchini also helps with digestion and to reduce blood sugar levels.
Each serving has 4g of net carbohydrates.
Zucchini Keto Fries
- 1 1/2 zucchini
- 3/4 cup almond flour
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp oregano
- 1/4 tsp onion powder
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp paprika
- 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper
- 2 egg whites
- Take zucchini and cut into slices.
- Dry them with a kitchen tissue.
- Take almond flour and mix with salt, oregano, onion powder, garlic powder, paprika and cayenne pepper. Get rid of all lumps.
- Now take 2 egg whites and beat them until they’re frothy.
- Put the zucchini in the egg whites and coat them nicely.
- Then move the coated zucchini to the almond flour mix and coat completely.
- Spray with olive oil.
- Bake for 10 - 15 minutes in a preheated oven at 190C.
- Serve with a sauce or any meal, such as burger patties. Enjoy!