Keto Chicken Malai Boti Roll is a special keto variation on the traditional chicken roll. It’s low in carbs, especially when you use the keto naan and keto spicy sauce to assemble the chicken roll in its final stage. Try this mouthwatering recipe, and I can guarantee you won’t be able to stop yourself from reaching for seconds.
When you use the Keto Naan for this recipe, it adds up to just 6 net carbohydrates.
Keto Chicken Malai Boti Roll
- 450 g chicken
- 2 tbsp cream
- 1 tbsp sour cream
- 1 tbsp ginger
- 1 tbsp garlic
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp garam masala powder
- 1 tsp cumin seeds roasted and crushed
- 2 tsp chili flakes
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- Take boneless chicken and cut into small pieces.
- Mix all ingredients for marination, and apply on chicken.
- Cover chicken and either leave overnight in the fridge, or for half an hour at room temperature.
- Now take a pan and add extra virgin olive oil.
- Put the pieces on the pan in a single layer so they are able to cook from both sides.
- Cook until each piece is golden on top.
- To assemble, take keto naan and keto spicy sauce. Cover naan in sauce.
- Add salad and chicken.
- Roll up the naan and use toothpicks to hold it together.
- Serve and enjoy.