Keto Burger Patties come with a new way to enjoy this delicious dish. They are healthy and low in net carbohydrates, but the taste is the same. In fact, combined with the Spicy Keto Sauce and Zucchini Keto Fries, this full meal becomes even more yummy and is a real treat for anyone following the ketogenic diet.
Each patty has 3 g of net carbohydrates.
Keto Burger Patties
- 350 g beef mince
- 1 tbsp onions thinly sliced
- 1 tbsp ginger
- 1 tbsp garlic
- 2 green chillies
- 1/4 tsp basil
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp mayonnaise
- 1 egg
- 3 tbsp butter
- Take beef mince and add onions, ginger, garlic, green chilies, basil, chili flakes, salt, mayonnaise and egg.
- Mix well.
- Leave in fridge for half an hour.
- Now take a grill pan.
- Roll mince into patties and add 1 tbsp of butter in each one.
- Fry them well.
- Remove the patties once they are done, and put olive oil in a sauce pan.
- Saute red onions until they have caramelised a little bit.
- To assemble the patties, first you put lettuce on a plate, then keto sauce, and put the patty on top.
- Add red onions and a tomato slice on the patty.
- Serve with some more keto sauce and zucchini keto fries.