Keto Naan Bread without Yeast light and fluffy excellent for your favourite curries and Karahi. Last time I shared keto naan with egg and cheese but this low carb almond flour bread recipe is egg free and cheese free.
These low carb naan come in at only 3g net carbs. Really simple to make low carb naan at home that puffs up as beautifully as naan made from wheat.
I sprinkled some nigella seeds and garlic butter while baking. Then before serving, spread it with some melted butter and top with fresh chopped coriander.
Keto Naan Bread Recipe
Chicken Karahi Masala Recipe
- 1 cup Almond flour
- 1/2 cup Flaxseeds powder
- 30 gm Casein protein powder
- 1/4 tsp Xanthan gum
- 1/4 tsp Baking powder
- 3/4 tsp Salt
- 4 tbsp Greek yogurt
- Add almond flour, ground flaxseeds, protein powder, salt, baking powder and xanthan gum in a bowl and mix it well with whisk.
- Then add yogurt and add the warm water and stir and form a dough ball and let it rest for a few minutes.
- Divide the dough into 6 equal portions and form into balls.
- Place the balls between 2 sheets of parchment paper and roll out into long flatbreads.
- Place a parchment paper on a baking tray then place naan bread.
- Sprinkle nigella seeds, garlic butter and bake for about 12-15 minutes on 200 degree.
- Brush with melted butter top with more chopped coriander before serving.
- Traditional naan is baked in a oven. But you can make it in a skillet as shown in the video or as you cook normal chapattis.
Serving: 6g | Calories: 207kcal | Carbohydrates: 9g | Protein: 12g | Fat: 16g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 9mg | Sodium: 310mg | Potassium: 160mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 14IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 110mg | Iron: 2mg
Tried this recipe?Mention @pakladies_ or tag #pakladies_!
[…] Keto Naan Bread Recipe […]