Keto Saffron Barfi
When we are on keto diet or low carb diet or we have to avoid sugar due to diabetes, then we feel a craving to have some kind of keto sweets or keto dessert. I tried this recipe and it was really delicious. You can’t tell whether it has low carb sweetener or regular sugar, and even my family liked this barfi and now want me to cook it for evening tea. This keto saffron barfi recipe has very low carbs and high protein, you can have this in breakfast with your favourite Bulletproof Coffee.
Cottage cheese is a nutritious and slimming food par excellence, which is consumed in sweet, salty or by itself recipes, providing incalculable benefits in the diet.
Among the many benefits of coconut include its antioxidant properties, its ability to regulate blood pressure and lower triglycerides. It is also rich in fibres and minerals (potassium, phosphorus, magnesium, iron and vitamins E, C, and B).
Saffron is a species widely used in our kitchen to give color and flavor to dishes such as paella. But this seasoning, which is specifically extracted from the stigmas of the flower of the saffron plant contains many compounds with medicinal properties.
2. TOXIC PROTECTOR
3. REDUCE THE APPETITE
4. POWER THE MEMORY
5. IMPROVE THE DISCOMFORT BEFORE THE MENSTRUAL CYCLE
6. TAKE CARE OF YOUR SKIN
Other indications of saffron are infertility, cholesterol and hypertension.
- In a pan, add ghee or butter, ricotta cheese, cream, sugar, cardamom and Saffron.
- Cook on medium heat until mixture is starts to thicken.
- At the end add coconut and mix it well.
- Put it in greased square cake pan, spread evenly and sprinkle chopped almond.
- Let it cool down completely, then cut in slices.