Keto chicken Caesar salad is lighter, fresher and half the calories of a regular Caesar salad while still high in flavour. Use homemade Caesar dressing, finish with crispy babybel and tuck in.
Servings: 2 Serving
- 1/2 tsp Garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp Paprika powder
- 1/2 tsp Cayenne pepper
- 1/2 tsp Cumin powder
- 1/2 tsp Coriander powder
- 1/2 tsp Ginger powder
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Oregano
- 1 Chicken breast
- 2 Babybel crisps
- 1/2 head Romaine lettuce roughly chopped
- 4 tbsp Caesar dressing homemade
- 1 cup Cherry tomato halved
- Make babybel cheese crisps in microwave.
- Apply spice mix on chicken breast, leave for 15 minutes. Grill in grilled pan.
- Meanwhile, toss together the romaine lettuce, grape tomatoes, and 1 tbsp caesar dressing.
- Cut cooked chicken in slices and place on the lettuce.
- Once the cheese crisps are ready, use your hands to crumble them into smaller pieces into the salad.
- Drizzle dressing on top and serve.
Serving: 2Servings | Calories: 409kcal | Carbohydrates: 11g | Protein: 33g | Fat: 27g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 0g | Monounsaturated Fat: 0g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 104mg | Sodium: 1251mg | Potassium: 1027mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 5g | Vitamin A: 14272IU | Vitamin C: 25mg | Calcium: 204mg | Iron: 4mg