If you are looking to make an easy, quick and delicious recipe, this option is perfect for you, because chicken skewers is a very nutritious and healthy dish that everyone always loves.
These chicken skewers can be made on the grill, barbecue or in the oven, and you can also include the type of vegetables that you like the most.
Always taste and adjust seasonings according to your own preference as my recipes only act as a guide. Individual taste buds are different and substitutions can be made throughout.
Chicken Skewers Recipe
- 2 Chicken breasts (cut into small pieces)
- 2 Tbsp Greek yogurt
- 1 Tsp Garlic and dried parsley mix
- 1 Tsp Onion powder
- 1/2 Tsp Oregano
- 1 Tsp Paprika powder
- 1/2 Tsp Salt
- 1/2 Tsp Black pepper
- 1/2 Tsp Red chilli flakes
- 2 Garlic cloves minced
- Apply all above ingredients to the chicken.
- Marinate in fridge for at least 30 minutes.
- Grill for 20 to 25 minutes on 200ºC, basting and turning halfway through.
- Serve with mint sauce and salad.